- Buy In Stock Products
- In Stock Full Lace Wigs
- 13x3 inch Lace Front Wigs
- In Stock Glueless Cap Wigs
- 13x4.5 Lace Front Wig
- 13x6 Lace Front Wig
- In Stock U Part Wigs
- In stock Machine Made Wefts
- In Stock Hand Tied Wefts
- Top Closures
- In Stock Lace Frontals
- In Stock 360 Lace Frontals
- 6 inch 360 Lace Wig
- 4.5 inch 360 Lace Wig
- In Stock Synthetic Wigs
- In Stock On Sale
- Buy Custom Products
- Custom Full Lace Wigs
- Celebrity Lace Wigs
- Lace Front Wigs
- Silk Top Full Lace Wigs
- Glueless Cap Wigs
- Synthetic Wigs
- Machine Made Wigs
- U Part Wigs
- Lace Frontals
- Top Closures/Hair Pieces
- Machine Made Wefts
- Hand Tied Wefts
- Clip Wefts
- Skin Wefts/Tape Hair Extension
- Pre-tipped Hair Extensions
- Micro-loop Ring Hair Extension
- Bulk Hair/Braid Hair
- Info & Charts
- Hair Texture Pictures
- Cap Constrcutions
- Hair Type Chart
- Hair Density Chart
- Hair Color Chart
- Hair Texture Chart
- Lace Type Chart
- Thin Skin Type Chart
- Silk Base Type Chart
- Help Tips
- How to Measure Cap Sizes
- How to Know Hair Length
- How to Care Lace Wigs
- How to Attach Wig
- Bleach Knots
- Company Notice
Frequently Asked Question of Lace Wigs
- what is virgin hair?
- Why Are My Hair Extensions Getting Shedding ?
A: Firstly, PLS running the with your fingers or Wide-toothed gently, to prevent the shedding.For curly hair, pls don’t use the comb. Secondly, After wash pls nurse the hair with some hair oil, then the hair will be silk and soft.
1.Aftter washing the hair, please nurse With some hair oil, then the hair willBe silky and soft.2.Choose the wide-toothed comb; comb it gently, so as to prevent shedding.3.Too much heat may damage the hair.
- How Many Bundles For A Full Head ?
- Can I perm the wig? Yes! All of our items (lace wigs, lace front wigs, and full lace wigs, etc.) are 100% human hair. You can use your normal
styling tools to achieve various hairstyles to suite your fashion needs. Please remember that with all human hair, excessive
heat may damage the natural cuticle.
- Can I do highlights on my wig by myself? We suggest you to find someone who is experience in dying Indian Remy hair and let her to do the highlights for you.
You can look for help from a stylist with experience on lace wigs and Indian Remy hair.
- Will the glues and tapes cause damage to my skin? We suggest you to do a skin test before use if you are with sensitive skin. Most people are all right with the glues
and tapes. However, if you have sensitive skin, we advise you to start with the Spirit Gum or Hollister Medical Adhesive.
- Can I wear a lace front if I have a full head of hair and just want to change my look? Yes. You will have to make your own hair as flat as possible, by wrapping or braiding it. Then you may apply a
flesh toned stocking cap over your natural hair to simulate your scalp color.
- May I exercise, play sports while wearing a lace front wig, full lace wig, thin skin wig or hairpiec Of course! You can do your usual activities with this wig on. The lace wigs have a breathable cap, which makes them
much more comfortable to wear than traditional hard wigs. Only avoid swimming or sweating for 24 hours after applying
adhesives and tapes. Also make you have a waterproof adhesive, cause not all adhesives and glues are waterproof.
However, after your swimming you must take good care of your wig unit: Washing completely, Wet Naturally, etc.
- What should I care on our hair after swimming? You can wear your lace wig when swimming, but your hair may be damaged by chlorine and salt water
and these damages cannot be repaired. So, it is suggested not to make your expensive lace wig touched
with chlorine or salt water. If you suggest to do this, you should make sure that the hair will be washed and
deep conditioned once after your swimming.
- Can I do anything to help prevent the lace from fraying at the edge, so it lasts longer? If you visit your local fabric or craft store, there are products that are made to apply on fabrics to prevent fraying.
- How do I repair tears/holes in my lace cap? You can repair holes or tears in your cap by sewing the cap back together with "Transparent Nylon Thread" or
"Sequin Thread" sold at your local fabric store. Save the excess lace you originally cut from your unit in case
you need to patch or reinforce a hole/tear in your cap using the thread.
Of course, you could send us for repair. The more information please view Repair Service.
- Can I color the hair? Our human hair lace wig is made of 100% human hair. If you are experiencein coloring vapid hair, you can make styling on the hair as you wish onyour natural hair. We strongly recommend not to dye the lace wig since most ofour products have been colored, especially wavy, curly or Yaki hairs. Duringcoloring, the hair may be over processedor damaged. We are not responsible forany damaged caused on the unit during dying. However you can dye theVirgin Hair as this hair is free of any damage to the cuticles when dying.
- How do I know what size for me?
Our in-stock wigs fit heads from 21.5" to 22.5". 90% of our customers fall into this range. For instructions on how to measure your head size, click here. Generally speaking, if you fit the Circumference, the wig is comfortable. Your wig should be worn on your natural hairline, approximately four fingers above the eyebrows. The back of the wig should be pulled down to the natural hairline in the back.
- Will my wig come already cut?
No. The best way to cut your system is while it is on your head. That means all new lace wigs have a strip of bare lace at the front or around the perimeter. Please make sure to leave a 1/8"-1/4" strip of bare ahead of the actual hairline. And the lace you cut should be stayed, because you could repair Tears or Holes with this excess lace.
- How to taking good measurements?
Please do it step by step. Use a cloth measuring tape. Measure holding the tape snug, but not tight against the head. Keep tape flat against your head and do not allow kinks or twists to develop in the tape.Take measurements at least 3 times to be sure. Consistent measurements are an indication that you are measuring correctly.
- Can I flat iron it? Yes, the hair could be styled, flat ironed according to whatever hairstyle you prefer(Although we do not recommend flat ironing a curly unit, cause you will loosen its curl over time).
- Can I use a curling iron on my lace wig? Special InstructionFor wavy or curly hairs, these lace wigs have been already processedby a perm for wave or curl. So, it is not recommended to hot curl or flat iron the lace wigsagain to avoid any over processing.For straight, Yaki perm straight and light Yak hair, youcan use curling or flat ironing, because these hairs are naturally curly or wavy.
- What's the average size chart? Check the numbers on the chart that best match your 4 head size measurements. The average "Circumference" size of every wig can be adjusted up to 1" larger or smaller to ensure a secure fit.Following table is our in-stocks size chart. Please check the all measurements:
21" or 21.5"
22" or 22.5"
23" or 23.5"
Forehead to nape
Ear to ear across front hairline
Ear to ear over top
Temple to temple around back
Nape to neck
- Which color lace should I choose, if my customer is a Black Velvet? You'd better check your scalp color part your hair, and then look at the color of your scalp to determine your lace color.Transparent: For White, Off White or Cream scalp tones.e.g.: Liv Tyler, Jessica Simpson, Jenna Jameson, Charlize TheronBrown: For Light Beige or Beige scalp tones.e.g.: Ciara, Eva Mendez, Eva LongoriaLight Brown: For Light Brown scalp tones.e.g.: Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Alica Keys, RihannaDark Brown: For Dark Brown scalp tones.e.g.: Naomi Campbell, Serena Williams, Kelly Rowland
- Will my wig come already cut? No. The best way to cut your system is while it is on your head. That means all new lace wigs have a strip of bare lace at the front or around the perimeter.Please make sure to leave a 1/8"-1/4" strip of bare ahead of the actual hairline.And the lace you cut should be stayed, because you could repair Tears or Holes with this excess lace.